Interview with founder of Lala life😄😄 of Smeeha : Smeeha Kapoor

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger so in today's post i came with new interview with Smeeha Kapoor. 

Note - This is emoji feedback week of our blog . If you are writing anything in our blog just add some emoji please. 

So let's start 
Her Name - Smeeha Kapoor 
Her Blog name - Lala life of Smeeha 

Her blog look - 
                Lala life of Smeeha 

Let first know little bit about Smeeha in her words.  - 
I am Smeeha Kapoor, a 12year old brown girl, living a Lala life. I have started blogging in October and I write blogs about my Lala life and on Positivity.

Our questions with her🤨🤨 - 

1. Why you choose blogging?  
Her Answer - I choose blogging after seeing people get suicidal/negative thoughts each day which made me realise that I need to spread positivity and make people love themselves and their life.

My thoughts  in emoji - 🧐🧐🤠🤠

2. Why you choose blogger instead of wordpress?  
Her Answer - There isn’t a specific reason behind it. I just feel that blogger is more easy to use than Wordpress.

My thoughts  in emoji - 😎🤔

3. Why you choose blogging instead of YouTube. 
Her Answer - I have never thought of starting a YouTube journey and I have interest in writing so that’s why I choose blogging instead of YouTube.

My thoughts in emoji - 😣😣😋😋

4. According to you which type of blog will succeed in future and why?
Her Answer - According to me blogs about self love, happiness and positivity will succeed in the future as people these days have been going through depression a lot and blogs like that can motivate them.

My Thoughts in emoji - 😍☺☺🤓

5. You are blogger from such a young age are you proud of this. 
Her Answer - If I be honest, I really am proud of myself because I am spreading positivity in the world where people these days are getting depressed because of the unnecessary pressure from the society.

My thoughts in emoji - 👍👍👌🤠✌😉😉

6. Any support from your family for blogging. 
Her Answer - My family has been supporting me from day one and I appreciate there support a lot.

My Thoughts in emoji - ☺☺😀😀😌

7. Sombody's hand behind somebody's succes whose hand behind your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - I would say my family and my friends’s hand has always been there because they all have been supporting me since my journey started and I am so grateful for that.

My Thoughts in emoji - ✌😚🤨☺

8. At which cost you can leave blogging. 
Her Answer - The thing is that blogging gives me happiness and contentment, what we all look for, so I don’t think so that I’ll ever compromise for the same.

My Thoughts in emoji - 🤑🤑😞😞🤠

9. Your Favourite books you recommend. 
Her Answer - I have started reading THE SECRET and I am loving it so I would recommend you all to read it.

My Thoughts in emoji - 😅🙂🙂😇🤠📙

10. Your awards you got from this blogging career. 
Her Answer - I haven’t got any yet except for the liebster award.

My Thoughts in emoji - 🏆🏆👍🤠😇🤠😇🤠

Hey Readers she is experienced girl let's know the adavatage of blogging from her. 
According to me blogging improves your mental growth and writing skills. Above all it’s making me more confident day by day.

Adarsh - Well answered 👍👍🤠😇

Smeeha - ??
Tell the answer in comment sis. 

                          The End 
Thank you Smeeha for this interview i pray to God that you have a wonderful blogging journey. 👌😌

Tell Us in comment how is this post bye .

Cheers your friend 
Adarsh 




2 Comments

  1. This was a fun post to read. :) It's always neat to have a family that will support you in blogging.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya you are correct. Thanks for reaching out

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...