Rejected For being True.

Have you ever been rejected for being true?
Have you ever been rejected for saying the truth?

I got. 

A girl came into my class and asked if anyone was interested in debate. I asked, "What's the topic?"
She said, "AI ". For sure, it fascinated me, so I told her to write my name. I was the only student in my class to grab the opportunity. After some time, I went to the place where all the interested candidates were sitting. There were six, and I was the third one to reach there. I entered the room, which was basically a staff room where a big table was in the centre and chairs were around it. The main chair is for the teacher, and the rest is plastic. I entered the room without even asking. I made eye contact with the teacher and told him that I was here for debate. He said to sit down. I took the chair and sat in front of him. One boy wearing spectacles and one girl with curly hair and a fair skin tone were already sitting there. They were looking at me, and I hardly looked at them. After a moment, he gave me a paper to read, and I started reading. After a moment, two girls with thin bellies and a guy a bit taller than me entered the room; they were also asked to sit. 



Seven people were now present in the room. six students and one teacher. I and the teacher were sitting in the dominant position. I was sitting fearlessly. As everybody present was frightened, expect me. I was fascinated to learn; there was no fear in me. So, everybody's attention was on me. (Ahh! I like attention, but not staring.) After some time, we were all asked to read aloud. Everybody did. Sir! told us that expressions were missing, and everybody accepted that. Then he showed how to speak with expressions. I learned that, and everything was fine until that time. After a moment, he started blurting out sh*t. He said, "I want warriors who can hold the imaginary katana (talwar). For debate, I'll tell you everything you need to say and what not to say. I'll tell you how to say things and how to show expressions. But I just need a student to do all this." I interrupted him, "What kind of debate is this? It's a scripted drama where you are planning everything." (Everyone stared at me, as they were already looking at me from time to time.) Sir replied, "Oh! You read the paper; I'll think of it." And after this moment, everybody understood that I was going to be expelled from the debate. See, I've got decent speaking skills, enough that I should be selected. But I didn't get selected. Out of 6 people, 3 got selected, out of which I was the deserving one, but my place was given to his favourite student, who wasn't as good as I am at speaking.

I got rejected for being true. 
The moment he asked for the paper from me. I got up and left the room without his permission.

Following me, two other boys left the room, but after asking his permission, On the way back, they asked my name and praised me for being so straightforward. Hehe! 
Then he told me you could get selected if you hadn't debated with him.

But my POV (point of view) is simple: 

I've got many things to say about AI. And if there's debate on AI, we should be free to debate, to argue, and to share with the world what we think of something! And that darn was trying to make a debate scripted.

After school was over, I went somewhere with my friend. And chilled, forgetting this sh*t.

At last, I want to give a shoutout to someone (it's my first time, as I don't give shoutouts to anyone). So don't feel bad, I liked everyone's mail and D.M's.

I got her D.M. saying,.



I did :) 

~ Adarsh




12 Comments


  1. Bhot bura lagta hai jab tum kabil ho ur samaj tumhare kableeyat na samjhe. 😂😂

    Kyu bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Arey Preshit bhai😂
      Hum iss joke pe phele bhi has chuke hai.

      Delete

    2. Jab ek joke par baar baar has nhi sakta. To ek gum par baar baar rote kyu ho?😂

      Delete

    3. Wahh!
      Ajay Devgun😂
      But i felt it.

      Delete

  2. Sad Ending! 🙂

    But ek cheeze mughe aapki kafi acche lgi ek, ek to straightforward way and second 😂 ke phele aapne kaha ke aapne un logo ko hardly dekha or uske bavjood aap yaha unke bare main bata rhe ho.

    ReplyDelete

  3. If you had talked calmly, things would have been in your favor.😊

    Still, I appreciate your straightforward way.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Post was nice to read. And your blog is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

  5. It's too obvious when you will challenge authority you will face problems.

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...