Nominated for Mystery Blogger Award

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger. I would like to tell you that i got nominated for Mystery Blogger Award .

Thank you so much Gauri from 
Brighter Alleys for nominating. She is amazing blogger who writes amazing, impressive and admirable posts.


So here are the rules: 
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
3) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4) Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6) Share the link to your best post.
7) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and notify them that they are nominated.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Continue the chain!!

Here is the logo:
According to rule Gauri askes some questions to me i will try to answer them 

Gauri's questions 

1. What would you prefer: Eating at a restaurant or Ordering at home?
My Answer -  I will prefer eating at restaurant because i like restaurant's food eating at home.

2. The most unique cartoon character (according to you) is ___________.
My Answer - Doremon 

3. If given a chance to explore one planet or satellite of the Solar System, which one would you choose and why?
My answer -  I will explore to moon because water and ice is found on the surface of moon we need Lemon to make lemonade 😂😂. 

4. Would you prefer an encounter with a live mummy or visit a house full of creepy dolls? Why?
My answer - i will visit a house full of scary dolls because by visiting here i can start my Bussiness of dolls 1 doll = $1 😂😀😁.

5. What's the reason for choosing the title of your blog it's having now?
My Answer - If you are my early reader then you know that at first my blog name is "The Adarsh Mishra " at that time i am doing ( fattu) blogging. I writes about things we use in daily basis by mixing science or history in that post's. 
Example - Plastic everyone should know this basic. This is the part of my fattu blogging or i have written post about Covid 19 these posts are available on this blog but i have made them private. 

Now let's know the story behind my blog name "Teenage Blogger " . When i am doing fattu blogging i realised that i am getting very less views around 50 views per month then i decided to make this blog personal i know how to convert this blog proffesional to personal but for more knowledge i searched it on google that " how to open personal blog " then i find the answer of gauri or Brighter Alleys this is the turning point in my blogging journey her blog is awesome that's why i visit her blog 5-6 times everday i am really inspired from her blog is 90X better than my blog then i decided to make my blog at least 50% of her blog then i decided to invite teen bloggers on my blog and encourage peoples to do blogging . At that time i was 13 i am teenager so i named my blog teenage blogger. And thank you Brighter Alleys for nominating me for this award. 

3 Things About Myself!

1. I am human who have interest in blogging. 

2. I am inspired from the blog of brighter Alleys . 

3) I have interest in reading books of biography. And interest in writing my own autobiography one day 😉😉😉.

My best post 

Interview with Miriam is my blogs post best post ever.

         I nominate 

1. Miriam : Inside Miriam Mind 
2. Evin : Evin's blog 
3. Voice of soul 
4. Roshni : Roshni random thought 
5. Pavithra : Small Talkes 
6. Fan Girls hideaway 
7. Manya : Little realites 

The questions for the nominees is the same five  questions which I answered.

Thank you 
Adarsh  

10 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! Awww, my interview was the best? That's so awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miriam for comming. Maybe because of your friendly nature more peoples want to see your interview. ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your answer three wAs FuNnY xD
    And I'm so happy to be your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reaching gauri. I love you like my Answers.

      Have a good day

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is awesome. I didn't know there were awards for bloggers. That is so exciting!! Even I write blogs based on engineer's life. You can checkout some time if you like on
    https://justotherengineer.wordpress.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii sure i will check your blog thanks for Comming.

      Delete
  6. Cool! it does not seem a mystery though, lol. we know who u are.

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...