Interview with Alexa : Founder of Fangirls Hideaway Blog.

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know i am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger so in today's post i came with new interview with Alexa
   
                       A fangirl's hideaway blog. 



So first i would like to introduce Alexa to you. 
Hello! I’m Alexa. I am a teen writer who loves to read, write, roller skate, and hang out with my family and friends. I’m a fangirl of lots of movies, books, and T.V shows!

My thoughts on Alexa 
She is amazing blogger from USA. She is very talented girl who loves reading and in my opinion it is very right way to gain knowledge  . 

So lets start, 

Blog Name - A Fangirl's Hideaway
Blog URL - Blog Link 

             Our Questions with her 

1) Why you choose blogging? 
Her Answer - I thought blogging would be a fun way to share my interests and meet new people!

2) YouTube or blogging which you like more?
Her answer - I love both! I think they are both awesome.

3) Who tells you about blogging? 
Her Answer -  I found blogging through Jennifer Nielsen and then found Teen Writers Nook and then found the rest of the blogosphere. And I loved it so much, I decided to stay.

4) Somebody's Hand is Behind Somebody's Success, Who Has Hand Behind Your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - My family has helped my blogging journey. They gave me the confidence to start a blog and believed in me. They supported me when I came running and screaming to them when I first got tagged or got my first comment. I was so excited!

4) Which tools you use for your blog? 
Her Answer - I use Grammarly and Canva!

5) "Fan Girls hideaway" why you gave this name to your blog. Any story behind this you want to share.
Her Answer - Hmm. Well I wanted my blog to be a place where all the fangirls could come to connect and hideaway from the real world and jump into our fictional worlds! Boom: the name was born!

6) What is your dream with this blogging career? 
Her Answer - My dream is to be able to create a community where we all lift each other up, fangirl, and laugh with each other.

7) Five things you recommend for those peoples who are reading this interview .
Her Answer - 1. Read the False Prince Series and KotLC right now!!!!
 2. Spend more time with your family.
 3. Come say hi to me!
 4. Don't care what others think. Be yourself. Love yourself.
 5. Eat ice cream and mayo. Then post about it and come tell me so I can read it. 'Cause I had to eat ice cream and mayo and I want to see your experiences!!

Thank you Alexa for this great interview i pray to God that you have a great blogging journey. 

Good Bless you and thanks again. 

                           The End 
Thank you readers for reading this interview if you find this post sharable you can share it to your 3 friends and you can tell us in comment how this post. 

Thank you  
Adarsh Mishra 

11 Comments

  1. Thanks so much for doing this with me! It was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure to have interview with you. ☺☺

      Delete
  2. Great post! This was super interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you left a comment on my blog that you want me to do and interview with you , I am up for it , please give me your mail id.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz fill my contact from in contact from i will give you mail id separately.

      And thank you for reaching me.

      Delete
    2. FILLED IT ! but still didn't get your id.

      Delete
    3. Sorry but i didn't get your response plz go to the link and then fill form - https://forms.gle/28RpfA6318ynpjoh9

      And sorry for that.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for introducing a new blog . Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexa has become one of the most loved toys for humans these days; whenever we get bored, we like to talk to Alexa, and for all those who keep on commanding Alexa to switch on lights and music, let’s give her a break and has some fun now.

    Visit here : FUNNY QUESTIONS FOR ALEXA

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...