Interview with Esdi : Mysterious Blogger

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know i am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger. So in today's post i came with new interview. 

Interview with Esdi 

                          Esdi Blog 

My thoughts on Esdi - 

She is amazing blogger or novel blogger from India aiming to cover bookish ideas her blog topics her way of writing is amazing. I will give you link of her blog i recommend you follow her blog. 

So lets start 
First i would like to introduce Esdi to you 

I am Esdi, a passionate young mind hailing from India aiming to cover creative, entertaining and often bookish ideas in concise and consistent blog posts on this personal blog of mine

Blog Name - Esdi blog's

Our Questions With her 

1) Why you choose blogging? 
Her Answers -  I wanted a creative outlet for my untold thoughts. And seeing everyone learning new skills in lockdown, I thought of giving blogging a try. My first blog was on Blogger, but at that time I had no idea what blogging was. And seriously, nobody except myself visited that blog. And as life goes on, I eventually forgot about that blog. One fine day, after quite a few months, while chatting with my friend, I randomly remembered my blog. I ended up creating another blog and this time, I thought of going with WordPress.com. Then, I just started writing about books I read and later, some of my poetry. That's how I got so much into the blogging world. Now that I learnt the basics of blogging, I am interested in having a full fledged self hosted blog after I get into college.

2) Which tools you use for your blog? 
Her Answer - Since I use WordPress.com, the number of tools I can use is limited. I use Canva for creating my featured images and Pinterest pins. Sometimes, I use tools like Google suggest, Ubersuggest and Ahrefs for finding keywords, conducting site audits and checking backlinks and domain ratings of some websites respectively. I tried using Notion for content planning, but it's a lot of work. Few days ago, I tried to look into creating a newsletter, but I'm yet to find the best tool for that. (Plus, newsletter is again a lot of work.😅)

4) Your Five favorite blogs. 
Her Answer -  My favorite blogs  are Gathering Dreams, Stray Curls, Fin Savvy Panda, Backlinko and Shoutmeloud.

5) Why you choose wordpress? 
Her Answer - Here's the thing : I didn't choose the real WordPress (aka WordPress.org). I chose WordPress.com, mainly because it allows us to host our blog for free. It is also very user-friendly and provides lots of functionalities like a library of themes, essential Jetpack features like statistics, related posts, search bar, etc. for free. There are also some great features like surveys, polls and ratings by Crowdsignal, a sister company of WordPress.com. Also, there is a great feature called WordPress Reader, which makes it super easy to discover new bloggers, and this is the main plus point of using WordPress.com over Blogspot.com. But I want to stress upon the fact that one should not use WordPress.com if they are looking into professional blogging. There are paid plans on WordPress.com, which many people end up purchasing, but the plans are very expensive and definitely not worth their price. If you want a successful blog, migrating to WordPress.org should be the ideal choice. And also, it's much cheaper than paid WordPress.com plans and a thousand times more flexible.

5) Who motivates you for blogging? 
Her Answer - My readers. They are so sweet and kind. Their words of encouragement motivates me a lot.

6) You are a blogger from such a young age, are you proud of this.
Her Answer - I would have thought myself as a "young" blogger, but after seeing people much more younger than me (look at you! 😃) having their own blogs, I don't think I should be that proud.😅

7) Which you like more and why?  
Her Answer - It depends on my mood. I am a bit whimsical in this aspect.😅

8) How many awards you get from this blogging career? 
Her Answer - Among the awards circulating in the blogosphere, I got the Outstanding Blogger Award, Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award, Sunshine Blogger Award, Liebster Award and the Mystery Blogger Award. I got some of them more than once. Actually, once you start making blogger friends, you would naturally get many nominations and tags. Also, awards like these won't define your blog in the long run. However, they help to get your blog noticed by new readers.

9) Somebody's Hand is Behind Somebody's Success, Who Has Hand Behind Your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - I won't call myself 'successful', but I have a platform now, and I must be grateful for that. I learnt everything and am still learning about WordPress, SEO, blog monetizing myself (But I can't implement all those right now since I have free hosting). And I am grateful to everyone who makes my learning process easier with their valuable advice. The blogs I mentioned as my favorites are pioneering this.

6) Your favourite books you recommend for those who is reading this interview. 
Her Answer - I recently read the book "In Order to Live" by Yeonmi Park, and I recommend everyone to read it. It's a real life story of a North Korean survivor getting her freedom. The fact that all the incidents in the book is completely true made it more entrenched in my mind. Also, I am thinking of writing a review of the book on my blog. But, here's a warning, the book contains trigger content, so it's definitely not for everyone.

Thank you Esdi for this great interview. 
I pray to God that you have a excellent life and good is always with you. 

                        THE END 
Thank you guys for reading this post if you find this shareable you can share it with your 3 friends. 



4 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this interview! It was a great experience! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome blogger . Its my pleasure that i have worked with you .

      Delete
  2. Wow esdi your blog is superb and your interview too superb.

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...