I don't want to write in notebook

I don't want to write in notebook  

Hello Gusy what's up welcome to our new post in this post i will tell you about my very bad hobby. 

Is I don't want to write in notebook 

But one day my father says me to write 5 pages of English and Hindi . This process is going and going for 2 months then i  boured with writing but one day i knew about the benefits of writing and this day is today 2/2/21 and from tomorrow i will do 10 pages  writing and i will read books for 25 mins other books ( Books not from my course) This makes me extra-ordinary from my competitors.  

So you can also do this 

Let's know about the benefits of reading and writing. 

1] Reading improves our pronunciation and vocabulary. 

2] Writing improves our hand writing. 

3] Reading biography or auto-biography tells about the mistakes so we can easily learns from their mistakes. 


These are the little bit benefits of writing and reading. 


If you like this post and you find this post is able to share you can share it. 


And you can tell about this post in comment 


Thank you and Stay Tuned 

The Adarsh Mishra 


0 Comments