Interview with Small Talkes Founder : Pavithra.

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger so in today's post i came with new interview. 

Interview with Small talkes founder : Pavithra. 
                       Small Talkes 


So First i would like to introduce Pavithra to you. 
I'm Pavithra from India currently doing final year in arts college. I'm interested in so many things including books, music, series, comics and have a great obsession with kpop!! 

My Thoughts on Pavithra -
 She is amazing blogger studying in arts third year and her way of thinking  her blog name story behind this and her thoughts are amazing. 

So lets start ,

Blog Name - Small Talkes 

          Our questions with her 

1) Why you choose blogging? 
Her Answer - To publish articles, poem, art and improve my writing skills.

2) Describe blogging (in your words)
Her Answer - To me blogging is one's way of expressing themselves through words from their heart.

3) List any 3 blog of yours. 
Her Answer - Poorwa - https://atlaswebdesigns.design.blog/ Shivani-https://storytimewithshivani.wordpress.com/blog/ Books and Words - https://nehalsays.wordpress.com/

4) Your favourite book and why? 
Her Answer - That'll be Enid Blyton 's adventure stories because she is my all time favourite author.

5) Somebody's Hand is Behind Somebody's Success, Who Has Hand Behind Your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - None! I started it on my own interest. We can't always expect for someone's hand in life. We have to take things at our own hand!

6) Anyone who is supporting you for blogging. 
Her Answer - Parents and my sister. 

7) Small Talkes why you gave this name to your blog. Any story behind this you want to share . 
Her Answer - That's because I hate small talks in real. I enjoy conversations, deep talks. So I wanted to have that name at least in my blog.

8) Tell little bit story when you started your blog. 
Her Answer - I’m interested in so many things like music, series, books, drawings, arts, nature, poems and also obsessed with K-pop and Webcomics. I wanted a small platform for me to scribble my thoughts on it. I usually scribble everything in paper and in my diary. But putting that scribblings online let’s others also to see. It might give them a hope that they are not alone who feels or go through the same. Reaching out to people and readers is something really beautiful. That’s when I thought of blogging.

8) 5 Advantages of blogging. ( According to you) 
Her Answer - 
1. Improves writing skills
 2. Connects us with supportive and relatable blogging community members.
 3. Gives confidence
 4. Writing down feels good
 5. Can understand others options too

Thank you Pavithra for this great interview i pray to God that you have a great blogging journey. 

                        The End 
If you find this post sharable you can share it to 3 friends. And you can follow our blog .

Thank you 
Adarsh Mishra 

6 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for having me in part of your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adarsh, I just nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! I would really love if you could participate ;) Here's a link to refer: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2021/04/nominated-for-mystery-blogger-award.html

    -Gauri@BrighterAlleys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gauri for nominating me. ☺☺

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...