Interview with Addie: Founder of Shining Star and half founder of life in pajamas.

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know i am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger so in today's post i came with new interview with Addie. 

                          Shining Star 


So first i would like to introduce Addie 
 Hey! My name is Addie and I love to read, play with my dog, blog, and shop! XD 

My thoughts about Addie 
She is amazing blogger who have interest in both books and Sports its amazing things about her because balance of sports and study  will lead to happy life. She is interesting in si-fi so pray she got more and more success in this feild. 

So lets start -

Name - Addie Henry
Blog Name - Shining Star 


             Our Questions with her 

1) Why you choose blogging? 
Her Answer -  One of my friends had a blog, and she was the one who introduced me to the world of blogging. We decided to start a collaboration blog together, Life in Pajamas, (lifeinpajamasblog.wordpress.com) and from there I decided to branch out and start my own blog.

2) What do you want from this blogging career? 
Her Answer - Honestly, I just like to blog for fun, so it's not really a career... but blogging is one part of my life that I do not plan to give up anytime soon!

3) Your favourite book and why which you recommend for your visitors. 
Her Answer - Aww... geez... you're seriously going to make me pick a favorite??! XD Hehe.. umm... Since I can't go with a particular book, we'll go with the "Firebird" series by Kathy Tyers. It's an amazing sci-fi series that is one of my absolute favorites!!

4) Why you gave this name "shining star" to your blog any story behind this.
Her Answer - Yes! First of all, I absolutely love galaxies, stars, and astronomy, so I kind of wanted it to have a name like that, but then I was reading in my Bible one day, and was in Psalms 48 when I read a verse that really inspired the name. The verse was Psalms 148:3, and it goes like this: "Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars"... sooo.... yeah! That's how it came to be! XD.

5) "blogger likes to write" Your thoughts on this statement.
Her Answer - Hmm... I think that statement comes from the assumption that bloggers love to write, and express their life through words. Modern day social media is not being expressed through words, it's more through photos and videos, so I think that statement basically means that the people who have blogs like to write.

6) Blogger vs wordpress vs wix which you recommend for those who is starting blog inspired by you .
Her Answer - I always recommend WordPress. There are so many cool and easy to use features on it, and I think they have better features/themes so I decided to go with wordpress ! And I'm so glad I did. 

7) Which tools you use for your blog? 
Her Answer - I don't really use a lot of tools for my blog, so my top two (that I use all the time) are obviously WordPress and Canva. I create all of my blog graphics/designs on Canva, and it's such an amazing app! Occasionally, I'll use Grammarly or Unsplash, but that's not very often. XD

8) Your Awards from this blogging journey? 
Her Answer - I have gotten so many tags/awards, such as the Mystery Blogger award, the Sunshine Blogger award, etc.

7) Your 5 favourite blogs .
Her Answer - 1. Inside Miriam's Mind (insidemiriamsmind.wordpress.com)
 2. Teen Writer's Nook (teenwritersnook.com) 
3. Anushka Stories (nushe.wordpress.com) 4. Celestial (celestialones.wordpress.com) 5. Above the Clouds(abovetheclouds7.wordpress.com)
 6. Whimsical Watercolor(whimsicalwatercolor.wordpress.com)

8) Any support from your family for blogging .
Her Answer - LOL. This is kind of embarrassing, but really nobody in my family supports my blog or anything. If anything, they get on me a lot for being on here so often, but they don't really understand how amazing everyone on here is!

9)  somebody's hand behind somebody's succes Who's hand behind your blogging journey.
Her Answer - Yet again, probably my friend Neria over at Writing for Fun Forever (writing4funforever.wordpress.com) She has been my inspiration from the start!

10) What happened if all bloggers leaves blogging? 
Her Answer - Honestly, I probably would too, because if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here right now. 

                          The End 

Thank you Addie for this great interview i pray to God that you have a wonderful blogging journey. 

And you visitors who reads this post please share it with your three friends otherwise follow this 🙈🙈🙈never see good things. And tell us in comment how is this post. 

Thank you 
Adarsh Mishra 

7 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for doing this interview with me!! It was so fun! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Addie is actually my in real life bestie 😜 awesome interview!!

    ~Shanessa -Mydaysinmontana.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...