When I made my first Youtube Channel.

Hello Gusy what's up welcome to our blog. 
I am really happy you find my blog and turned on this page. And for reading this this story. 

So lets start, 

I opened my first YouTube channel for testing and for experience. But this is my first try so i really enjoyed it but after 2-3 days i boured with this then i deleted my channel and after 2-3 months So lets check what happpens in my second try. 

                               II Try 

In my second try i came on YouTube with the dreams of becoming millionaire but in second try i uploaded only one video then i am learning how to make app and i leaved my channel for 15 days and on 16th day i deleted my channel. Then my heart is broken but still i tried and after 5 months i made III try so lets see what happens in my iii try. 

                               III Try 

So in III try i decided to make gameplay channel. Then i uploaded 3 videos in one day but this time in my channel views are not coming then this process is going on for 5 days and i uploaded 15 videos totally but still very less views are coming. Then i become angry and i deleted my channel with my broken heart and spoiled dream. 

But still i am trying and i planned to make another channel. 

For Viewers 

If you also have any incidence you can tell us in comment and if you want your story become post you can contact us. 

Thank you  
 The Adarsh Mishra 

And tell us in comment how this post if there is any mistake in this post you can tell us in comment.

2 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya you are correct but I challenged my friend not to use grammarly

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...