Student To Blogger : Interview with Evin

Hello Guys what's up welcome back to our blog. As you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger. 

So in today's post i came with new interview with Evin .
                    A curley Sue's Ramblings

My thoughts on evin. 
Evin  is suberp blogger . I like her blog  post, templates and bussiness of blog designing is amazing. She can help you in your blog designing. I recommend you to take help with her. 

Her Blog Name - A Curly Sue's Ramblings
Her Blog link - https://evinsblog.wordpress.com

First I would like to introduce her with you
Hi! I'm Evin, A tween blogger who blogs @ A Curly Sue's Ramblings! On my blog, you'd find lifestyle posts, and lots more! I love reading, Rollerskating and gaming .

Our Questions with her 

1) Why you chose blogging? 
Her Answer - I started my blog because I was EXTREMELY bored in quarantine, and also because my mom wanted me to learn something new. 

2) Which tools you use for your blog ?
Her Answer - I use Canva - for designing, Grammarly, and WordPress! .

3) How much traffic you get in your blog? 
Her Answer - So far, I think my views are around 20k.

4) Any Five blogs you like 
Her Answer - I love reading a LOT of blogs, but my top 5 blogs would be: Maggie's
Doodles , Catie Blogs , Random Specific Thoughts , Sky and Soil and My Cozy Corner . 

5) Which platform of blogging you like more? 
Her Answer - Wordpress 

6) Who tells you about blogging? 
Her Answer - My mom introduced me to it.

Thank you 
Evin for giving this great interview i pray to God that you have a great blogging journey. 

                         The End 
Thank you guys for reading this post and I you find this post sharable you can share it. Tell us in comment how this interview. 

Thank you 
Adarsh Mishra 

4 Comments


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...