Interview with Miriam : Homeschooler to blogger.

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog. 
As you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger.  In today's post i came with new interview with Miriam .

My thoughts on Miriam 
Miriam is a excellent blogger. Who shares her thoughts with all world with her blog. Her blog post, template, bitmoji and her way of writing is amazing. 
 
        Inside Miriam's Mind blog

Name - Miriam
Blog Name - Insidemiriamsmind

First i  would like to introduce Miriam  to you .
I'm Miriam a fourteen-year-old homeschooler with a love for blogging. I love to bake, cook sew and do gymnastics. I'm absolutely obsessed with Marvel movies and Hamilton music.

Our Questions with her 

1)  Why you chose blogging? 
Her Answer - It's a fun way to express myself and my wrighting.

2) Which tools you use for your blog? 
Her Answer - WordPress, Canva, Bitmoji, and Grammarly.

3) Why you choose wordpress instead of blogger? 
Her Answer - There's a bigger community and everyone is so supportive. I'm notified whenever someone likes and comments, and that never seems to happen with Blogger. I also feel that WordPress is more customizable with numerous different themes.

4) Your 5 favourite blogs 
Her Answer - There's so many! But, my favorites are: My days in Montana Shining Star, I Have 12% of a Plan, My Cozy Corner and A Curly Sue's Ramblings.

5) Somebody's Hand is Behind Somebody's Success, Who Has Hand Behind Your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - My many blogging friends who have supported my blog like Shanessa, Evin, Addie, Diamond, and Lrose5. They have all helped me in different ways by supporting me and my blog and I've also learned so much from them.

6) How many awards you get from this blogging career? 
Her Answer -  I've been nominated multiple awards, but I've only shown two on my blog. I need to complete the others. The two that are on my blog are the Liebster Award and the Mystery Blogger Award.

7) What is blogging? ( According to you) 
Her Answer -  Blogging is expressing your creativity and writing on a digital platform for others to admire. 

8) How you know about blogging? 
Her Answer - I originally started blogging for school, but decided to make it a hobby.

9) You are blogger from such a young age you proud of this. 
Her Answer -  I'm definitely proud of myself for not giving up and continuing my blogging journey. I'm also proud of so many of my blogging friends that have rapidly growing, successful blogs and some of them are even younger than I am.

Thank you Miriam for this great interview with us. 

I pray to God that you have a great blogging journey. 

                            The End 
Thank you for reading this post. And tell us in comment how is this post. 

Thank you 
Adarsh Mishra 

13 Comments

  1. Awesome interview Miriam! And adarshi 😄
    Thank you so much for mentioning me in your favourite blogs 😊
    ~Evin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the interview, Adarsh! It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview guys!!!
    Thanks for mentioning me Miriam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview you two! I really appreciate the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great interview, and great questions! Thanks so much for mentioning my blog, Miriam!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything Miriam said its also from me .

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...