Your question was Answered.

How would you feel? A thought has been running through your head, and you're lost in it, wondering if whatever you're thinking is right or wrong. Should I say it or not? Would it be wrong or right? And like this, time passes by, and you realise the moment has gone or somebody else has said that fuc*in thing and become cool.

Ahh! Realtable right? 😂 


Have you noticed the feeling? You feel guilty for not saying whatever you wanted to say. Nowadays! In school, I've been feeling the same. I kept thinking, Should I say this or not? and the moment passed by, and I missed all the opportunities to make myself popular, as I like fame. But what's the problem? Why are we all unable to say the right things at the right moment? Most likely! It's out of fear of being judged. But why this fear? It's because we want validation from them. Right? For Instance, In my case, I've been looking for opportunities to make myself popular, and here I lost the game. You know why? I was trying to be someone I'm totally not, and I'm seeking validation and their judgement. So, the argument is clear: I want myself to be judged in a good way, but if they perceive me in a way I don't want, I call it fear of being judged. But the correct statement should be fear of being judged the way we don't want to be judged." Right? So, from here, we got the new perspective that everybody wants to be judged, but in the way they want to be judged.

So, In my instance, I hope things have become more clear for you: why are you unable to say something? It's because you fear being judged in a way you don't want to be. Ok! Adarsh, I get this point, but what can I do about it?

See, You're only responsible for what you've said, not for what others have understood. Remember this thing. And build up some courage, dude! This world wants to hear your meaningful speech.

I don't want to complicate simple things. I just want to add a different perspective to your life.

Don't hyperbolize the problem; the answer is simple. Say it. And be brave enough to face the consequences.

 

Take Care 

You Also matter.❤

5 Comments


  1. We should always be brave enough to face the results of our action. 👍

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wahh! tumto karm karke unhe parkhte bhi hoo. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhadiya Bhai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks! Mere bhai!
      Itne jaldi comment ke ummed nhi thi😂

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...