Interview with the founder of My days in Montana : Shanessa

Hello guys what's up welcome back to our blog as you know I am Adarsh Mishra a passionate blogger so in today's post i came with new interview with Shanessa.

 
Blog Name - My Days in Montana 
Blog Link - Montana


First you have to know who is Shanessa.  
Let us know in her own words - 

 just a regular teen girl trying to get through life. I like to do a lot of things. I love photography, reading, writing, drawing, singing, and definitely blogging!

My views about her - 
She is very talented blogger who blogs about her life posts or some other category posts like coloumb etc. Her blog design is amazing after reading this interview please checkout her post. 

Our Questions with her -

1) Why you choose blogging? 
Her Answer - I just honestly thought it would be fun!

2) How do you know about blogging? 
Her Answer - Well my friend Addie@Shining star actually introduced me! I didn't even know what a blog was but here I am!

3) What is blogging? According to you 
Her Answer - It's a place to come to. To just like let everything out and just have some good fun! The community is amazing!!

4) Awards you got from this blogging career. 
Her Answer - I've gotten a lot but sadly I've been so busy i haven't been able to get to them.

5) Book reading Vs Blogging which you like more and why?
Her Answer - Book reading because nothing can beat a good book!

6) Your favourite blogger and why. 
Her Answer - Ohhh that's a hard one but I think my favorite would have to be Issa@Teenwritersnook.com it's a collab blog that her and her two sisters run together! It's awesome!!

7) Your favourite blogs .
Her Answer - My favorite blogs would be: heyoitsmeg.wordpress.com
Evinsblog.wordpress.com
Buildabearsfurever.wordpress.com
Teenwritersnook.com

8) Somebody's hand behind somebody's succes whose hand behind your blogging journey. 
Her Answer - Well I hope it's mine. I would like to maybe start blogging professionally one day!

9) Any support for blogging from your family. 
Her Answer - Yes tons!! They love my blog and they want me to keep going with it. I love them so much!!

10) Which is the best thing in the world ?according to you .
Her Answer - I think friends and family they make you feel so good!!

Your Role model and why. 
Her Answer - My roll model would probably be my oldest sister because she's so amazing and I love her so much! And she really inspires me!

Thank you Shanessa for this great interview and i pray to god that you have a great wonderful journey. 

                           The End 

Thank you for reading this interview and tell us in comment how is this interview. 


 

2 Comments


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...