An Amazing interview with Aayushi @AshRadiance

 Hello, Guys what's up welcome back to our blog so, today I'm here with an interview post of Aayushi@ Ashradiance .



So , let's begin 

My Thoughts about her-
I think Aayushi is superb! And her way of writing her posts are amazing and her profile picture of Google Mail is also quite good. And she want to be a Doctor one day. Well I don't know much about her but I'll pray to god she will be one day. Cause when my co-blogger fall sick he can take treatment from you.. 😂 Lol. I can't take risk with my health. Inshort she is amazing...ahh i don't have words 😯 must check out her blog. 


So first you should no who is she? Let's know in her own words .

Hey, this is Aayushi. I'm medical student who loves to explore and make the people around herself happy with the affirmations of expressions and impressions.

Hope so! You must have known a little bit about her. 

Now,Its questions time... Whoa! 

Why you choose blogging? There are many other options to express your views then why blogging?
Her Answer - It's more like blogging chose me! HAHA. Basically, I always knew that I could express myself better through writing than speaking or other forms but I never knew that was a blog. And just another night when I was looking for a way to set myself apart to explore and express myself, I landed on WordPress! There begins my unplanned blogging journey.

Q- "Ash Radiance" Why you gave this name to your blog any reason behind it? You wanna tell.
Her Answer - Most of the people think that the name "Ash" comes from my name "Aayushi"!!! I mean, yes, that's logical from the other side but I never thought that way. HAHA.
The name "Ash Radiance" represents the act of phoenix rising from the ashes and so this reminds me whenever I'm at my low, I don't have to give up and hit back to rise and shine, to radiate positivity to me and to the world, like a phoenix!!
Me- I was thinking ash comes from ash i mean that ash which is left after when we burn something. Don't include Sodium, Potassium etc. But what about Radiance? Now i got the answer. 

Q- How you see blogging? As a fun activity or as your side income source one day.
Her Answer - Of course, a fun activity. It makes me so happy to be able to write my thoughts, my weirdness and share them.

Q- As I've noticed in your blog posts or in others section of blog you love to be happy. And you also want to be a doctor one day so, can you tell our Reders some benefits of being happy.
Her Answer -  Yes, I love to stay happy and I always try to stay as such. Yep, soon to be a doctor, hopefully!!
I would rather say, "There is no disadvantage of being happy." 

Me- ☺🙂

Q- "Be so happy that when others look at you, they also become Happy " -??? Any guess who said it. [Actually i got this quote on her blog. ]
Her Answer - Hehe, that's my one of the favorite quotes. Btw, Adarsh! You had a really good tour of my blog!! If I'm not wrong,it's Harbhajan Singh Jogi.

Note: Have you noticed one thing I've bold two names in last answer of very good people🙂🙂. Hehe i am kidding I am not sure about Jogi jii 😂😂.No no both are good peoples. And Yes, your answer is absolutely correct Ayaushi. Sometimes I feel like I write too much by getting emotional. 

Q- Now let's take a situation, You have become a very big blogger who is bigger than you are today
and there is pride in you to And one day a small blogger asks you to give me a place in your blog too. Then what would you do in such a situation?
Her Answer - I would help him, obviously. I would offer him whatever he feels like and would help him to grow and I would give
him a place at my blog like collabs and stuff. 

Me- Ohh, Helpful.. "Bas kar pagli rulaye ge kya" I know many of you cannot understand what's written in quoted section. No problem I don't even want you to understand?

Q- Topper VS Backbencer. Which of these two would you like to be?
Her Answer - LOL! I was a topper till 10th std. And a backbencher in 11th and 12th!! Now, I like to be none. "A middle seater" I
would say!! HAHA.

Me - Clapping! 👏 Topper! till 10 You know I was quiet for 2 minutes to respect you.

Q- Do you like to read books? If yes, which one can you tell me about it? 

Her Answer - Yes, I like to read books but it's really long ago since I read one because currently, I'm busy with my studies! The only book I can tell you about which is my favorite is BIOLOGY! HAHA.

Honestly, I can't tell you about any other as of now because it's a long drawn out way between me and books.

Me- Biology 🤔🤨 Are you kidding? I mean ok! But bio.. Amazing!

Q- Ok! Miss Doctor can you tell me some of your favorite blogs.
Her Answer - Yes, Mr. Computer Professional, My favorite blog is AB (https://piecesofapoet.wordpress.com/.) It's a blog by Akshay Bhaiya and here, AB is Akshay Bhatt, his name! His poems are fabulous and I love them so much. So, he is my favorite.

Me- Ohh, thank you - thank you. Although the whole interview was v.good but I am very happy to see this answer. 😍☺🤩

Generally i don't show this answer but in this amazing interview I'll show you. Actually after an interview i give column to every blogger to say something or tell what he wants to and i don't show it on blog but her answers! I'm really happy by doing this interview with Aayushi.

Q - Anything You want to say.
Her Answer - First of all, a very big thank you to you Adarsh. Thanks a bunch for having me here. It was really awe-mazing to interact with you and your readers. Also, thank you for reading my blogs so meticulously. HAHAHA.
And to all the readers, HOLD THAT SMILE, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY WITH THAT!

Me - Ohh, my pleasure

Thank you so much for this wonderful interview Aayushi . I really enjoyed doing this interview with you! Hope you have a rocking blogging journey.

Stay Tuned for more interesting interviews.

~Adarsh

9 Comments

  1. 😂ohh this is ash! My weird doctor best friend!! And kinda sad u didn't mention me as a fav blogger💔 ):

    Amazing post adarsh!! And your coblogger will receive free treatment from Ash anytime✌🏻😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Riya ☺.Perhaps! But when will my co-blogger fall sick 😂😂

      Delete
    2. Ohhhh, this is youuuu, Ri? Omg. You are on blogspot as well. Seriously? Haha,you are my best friend so you can't be my favourite🤣🤣 enemies don't make favourites!😂🤣🤣
      Hahaha.. nice jugaad!!😛

      Delete
    3. Ha.. m hi hu😂😂 blogspot pe nhi.. bas adarsh ne interview ka bheja mujhe..

      Delete
  2. Wahh! Amazing post and i understand what you have said in quoted words.. 😂😂 well do Aayushi understand because it is written for her.. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Ye ho kya rha h koi mughe bhi bataye gaa!

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...