Unsaid, Thanks!

Money Given By a Stranger.



Hurry up, mom! I'm getting late.
Me: "I don't know; I'm going." Whatsoever! I'll eat something while returning home.
Mom: Nope! Eat here; otherwise, I'll get worried.
Me: "Oh, I'm getting late, but okay."
Mom: Yeah! At least eat something; you don't even take lunch at school.

I left the house very late. So, it is obvious , I'm,going too late. I was standing and waiting for e rikshaw. I got it ; e rikshaw was fully occupied with folks; only one seat was left. On the way, a bhaiya, who was also getting late, sat on our e-rikshaw, and we moved ahead. After a moment, we reached the front of our school. Now it was time to pay. Everyone paid except me and him. I had a 500-ruppe note. So I gave a note to him. He had to take 20 rupees as my rent and return the rest to me. But he totally refused to take money, as he didn't have an exchange of 500 rupees. Now the situation got worse because, without paying, I couldn't get inside,and I couldn't pay him. So, that man told the bhaiya to pay my rent, and I also requested And he agreed! It was unbelievable for me. The school in which I was studying had plenty of idiots who couldn't pay even 5 rupees for somebody else. And that bhaiya paid 20 rupees. I know it isn't a lot of money. But the place where nobody was present and you got unexpected help It just makes your day.Instead of saying thanks, I promised that, bhaiya, I'd return your money. Don't worry! And we ran inside the school as prayer was started.So, thank you, Bhaiya!

                      Basketball incident


Recently, we were playing dodgeball. It is a team sport in which players on two teams try to throw balls and hit opponents while avoiding being hit themselves. So, we were playing it on a big plot that is nearby my home. I was trying to hit Nikhil. He managed to dodge the ball. So Ball went and hit a person standing there talking on the phone. And the twist was that we were playing it with a basketball. And those who have played it know how hard it hurts. So, what happened is that the ball went and hit his shoulder. He was totally shaken, and he suddenly pressed his shoulder. As I had also gone through such pain, I knew that it would be fine in a few minutes. So, I waited for a few minutes, and then I went close to him. And asked, ' Are you okay?" He said, "Yeah, I said sorry! He said it was okay. It was unexpected again! Because I knew how hard I threw it. And the pain he is suffering from. But he said it was okay. Go and play. But after some time, his old mother came and started scolding us. Unfortunately! We had to stop the game.

Thank You! Man because you could create a public scene. But you did not.


Pencil stab in class


Due to low attendance, our class was merged. I and nine other students were sitting in section A of our class. Being talkative and amiable, I made 2-3 students my friends. And the main reason is that I don't like to carry heavy books and bags. So I used to borrow them from others. So, our row was next to the girls row. And most of the girls are helpful by nature. Lol! So I formed a basic friendship with them. So, what happened is that I needed some notebooks to complete my incomplete work. So, I made a call to that student friend. She didn't hear! And my other friends were watching me do this. So, I felt a bit ignored, but deep down, I knew that due to the noise, she was unable to listen to me. I called her three times. She didn't hear! So, my other friend offered me that notebook, but I refused. I promised myself I would only do the work from her notebook. So, I decided to pinch the pencil's back part on her shoulder. So, I executed this plan, but the problem that arose was that she was too far from me, so when I stabbed the pencil back part, by accident, it stabbed her waist. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Waist. The girl giggled a bit. And the other girls laughed thoroughly. I thought I was gone. She was the student of one of the foolish teachers at school. And that teacher enjoys working with hearing-restricted students. I was just thinking of the reason to give her when she would intrigue me.Unexpected: The thing I did, no matter whether by mistake or anything else, isn't socially acceptable. So, according to the norms and rules of society, I would be punished for doing such a thing to a girl.You guessed right; she didn't complain about me. And when I asked her why you hadn't complained about me, she said to me, "I can sense the intention with which you have done this. I know you were right. That's why I didn't complain about you.It was time to leave the school. So, our conversation wasn't complete. 
I was like :- 

So, thank you a lot for such great understanding.

                        

Finger wounded

We moved into our new house. Furniture, i.e., beds, dressing tables, and other stuff, was to be made. It was still incomplete; I mean, it was going on. So, there was inch tape, which is used to measure the distances of gates, beds, etc. So, me and my sister always used to play with that inch tape. We just took it and started measuring the height of everything we could find. Sometimes, stretching it to its last limit and leaving it at its end point Lol! So, one day I was standing on the balcony playing with inch tape, and my elder sister was coming from somewhere. I asked her to pull it. To see what the last limit of that inch of tape is. So I dropped the tape, and she pushed it strongly. That day, I found that a black, sharp material was used in the tape. Which had wounded my finger badly! That blood wasn't stopping. It was coming out so fast that I couldn't even suck it. So I ran for first aid. I couldn't find that. As everything was messy. So, I thought to go to a medical store. But when I was going, our neighbourhood aunt asked me what happened. I told her that such a freak thing had happened to me, but don't tell this to my mom. She said, "Come to my house. And she told me to put some oil and salt over it. The bleeding will stop. I totally refused; I said no, Aunty, salt will cause irritation and more pain. She insistently pulled on my finger and applied that stuff. And surprisingly!!! Bleeding stopped, and salt didn't cause any irritation. But I was in such a hurry to leave her house that I forgot to thank her properly.

So, Aunty....Thanks! 

                        

For everything 

Lastly! There are many more stories and unsaid thanks, which we will perhaps discuss in Part 2!

             Thank you, guys, for reading this! 



12 Comments

  1. It's entertaining to read actual narratives. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing made me recall my own childhood in such vivid detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you start writing on this topic?
    The way you write about stories is so gorgeous.😇

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.👌
    You know? The thing you don't like about yourself is what makes you really interesting.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hain? Aisa bhi Hai 😂
      Thankuu 💖

      Delete
  5. Good Post.
    I enjoyed reading it. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you remember me after a long time?
      BTW Thanks😄

      Delete

  6. Hlo😂
    Bhaiya vo kitab??

    ReplyDelete

  7. Khusbu hai hawao main?😂
    Fool hai raho main.. 😂
    Chalo badhte chale hum.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Khusbu hai hawao main?
      Fool hai raho main...
      Bhula ke zindigi ke gum..
      Chalo badhte chale hum... ❤

      Ohh god you still remembers this... Great!
      BTW how are you

      Delete

    2. Main Theek. Tum batao?

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...