Different City

 


Different cities, different vibes, different people, different languages, different water, different food, and many more

 As a teenager, it's a very different experience to leave your comfort zone, i.e., one special corner of your room, one particular side of your sofa, one particular area where you could lay down and enjoy television.

We were moving towards the north. It is a very chilling trip with all of the family members. Everywhere there is happiness, real happiness, or we can say excitement, on everyone's face.

But the question is: how long will this enthusiasm last? After a certain period of time, they will all again get into normal human life, with no time to talk to each other or teasing each other. Does that mean everyone will change? Well, I think no, because circumstances will change. Today there is a different scenario and situation, and tomorrow will be different.

But again, the question is, Does everything depend on the circumstances? Because everyone uses circumstances as an excuse. A person cheating on her partner says it wasn't my fault; circumstances made me do this or that. A drunk driver who has been in an accident says it wasn't my fault; circumstances led me to do this. But what would have happened? If that person had shown self-control and thwarted that attraction, What would happen if that driver had driven carefully without consuming alcohol?

It means that our reactions to circumstances matter the most. But why? 

As Epictetus said, It's not what happens to you but how you react to it that matters. 

So, this was the little thing I noticed on everyone's face. They are all not happy but excited to reach the destination.

Okay! Okay! 

I'm switching the topic.

So, while gazing outside the window, I came to rest. I was just staring at the moon. How it is moving with me and reminding me of someone. When I looked at trees, they were being left behind, like my negative thoughts and people. The rivers in the way were calm, and when moonlight was making the vista, I felt like my thoughts were dying, but there was something that kept going in my head. I smiled to show my reaction. I kept watching the sky, meditated over my breath, and fell asleep in about 17 minutes and 33 seconds. After that, our vehicle stopped for refuelling, and my sleep broke there. Then I again gazed at everyone's sleeping faces; there was a relief.

How they forgot everything and slept like children. None of them cares in the sleep who rejected them. Who insulted them? Who talked sh*t about their skin colour? They were relieved. It's kind of weird to look like this.

I again started gazing, and around 2:30 p.m. I noticed that population density is low at night, which is too obvious. At this point in time, the vehicle was on a highway, so the ride was smooth. And I took out my lead and invited one of my friends to listen to songs. It kept going around 4:00 a.m., then that person had to leave, so we said bye!

And now, at 4:45 a.m., I'm ending this post.

Next Read : A Night 


Thanks! 
Adarsh Mishra 

11 Comments


  1. Straightforward yet fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A healthy style of life is living in the now and embracing everything as it is. You also need affection in your life, in my opinion.
    And It's also enjoyable to read the rest of the post.

    Keep Writing! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yes! ✌
      Tum vhi sawal kyu puchte ho jinke jawab haa main hote hai. 😂

      Delete

    2. Jii Nhi main ye nhi bolte.😂

      Delete
  3. Because of my father's transfer, even I moved to a different city. I can also understand how everything changes once you step outside of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yeah!
      But uncomfortable zones test's our limits. These are uncomfortable zones which tells us what we are capable of doing.

      Stay Tuned!

      Delete

  4. I feel a connection with your posts. They are so simple yet engaging.
    Waise pouch gye aap?

    ReplyDelete

  5. You're having a fun time.👍

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...