A page from my diary.



Again, XYZ uncle asked whom I liked most, you or her. I was taught to say both, so I did. But my inner voice was screaming your name. I liked you!

Everybody has a different definition or opinion of you. But for me,

You're a mature thinker.
You're one of those people who genuinely cares for me.
You're the light that never lets my world be dark.
You're the richest person for me.
You're the silent supporter.

Every morning, whenever I touch your feet, I can literally feel your blessings. Whenever I look into your eyes, I can sense your feelings of happiness at seeing your son grow in front of your eyes, which is also concerning to me at the same time. Then I looked down. Do you know why? Because I have never done anything that can make you proud of me. I underestimated the things you gave me. I never utilised them. properly, taking everything so lightly. Our showcase and almirha are full of your trophies and shields. And I just have certificates.

You know, whenever you scold me for getting low marks, I feel upset for a month. But when you didn't scold me and just gave me consoles, I felt bad for a year. As a human, I also have the urge to do something for you. But see the irony? Whenever you're present around me, I can't build up the courage to say a word to you. 

I remembered some things for which I can say thanks to you.

°You always knew that whatever you said to me, I would never deny it, whether I liked it or not. Thanks! For using this authority very nicely. Thanks! For never saying things against my will.
​°Thanks! For trusting and supporting me until now. Especially, 
1) when it was my turn to decide whether I would go by school bus or by myself. Thanks for trusting me and not forcing me to take the bus.
2) When I had to travel more than 100 kilometres by bus alone at night. Trusting that I'm smart enough to deal with the problems that happen on the journey.
Thanks for giving me things beyond my needs.
​3)Thanks! For leaving some books and biographies in Almirha's
Thanks for investing so much in me.

Even I have some regrets! But it's okay; they are personal.

I know you're not going to read this. But it's okay! One day, when I'm something, I'll show you this... And we will laugh together, but in my home. Yeah!! It is one of my missions to have a house of my own.


Happy Father's Day! ❤

"No matter how tall you become, your father will always be the one you look up to". 


 ~ Adarsh Mishra

4 Comments


  1. Wow!❤ Bhaiya !!
    You have written so well for your father. But I feel bad for them that they would not have read it Yesterday.

    I guess I'm the first one to see and to comment. Isn't it? 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks!❤
      Means a lot!!

      And yeah! You're the first one to see and to comment.

      Stay Tuned! 🌈

      Delete

  2. Well written Adarsh!

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...