Freaking Things.

Today! A woman came to our door and asked for some beggars. Really, her condition was so pathetic that she had an infant sleeping in her womb. Her face was very sad. Why shouldn't it be? As she had an infant in her lapse, most likely the chances are she was married. In today's era, where a woman doesn't want to sit at home, she wants the same perks as men have. She wants to roam around, party, and do whatever she wants. But this lady even didn't have the fate of getting locked in the house with her son. She had to roam the streets, door-to-door, to ask for food and clothes.


My heart was totally melted when my mom replied to her angrily, Why did you come here?"My inner voice was screaming from inside, Please behave nicely. She is just asking for something. I don't know what happened to me at that time. I just asked myself, Should I respect her? 

She is neither educated nor anything .She has not achieved anything in her life or is trying to make her life better.

Then I found Respect: No

Courtesy, kindness, and sympathy—yes!

If I say to you, keep messaging me, and I'll ignore you. Even the person who loves you most will stop texting after some time. And if you will ask her or him, what made you stop texting me? Most likely his answer will be ' self-respect. I've got my self-respect. But this lady has compromised her self-respect. Mark my word: self-respect, not character. Every great man born on this earth spoke of self-respect. There is a popular quote in stoicism: ' Nothing is worth more than your self-respect. ' 

But What made her lose her self-respect?

Her circumstances. I haven't found any girl who is willing to be a beggar for her husband. Try to imagine, if his husband is alive, how shameful his life is. In most of these cases, the man is an alcoholic. I don't know about her as I don't have enough data, as we discussed in the post "Assumptions." . 

Now think of some fucking people. She was in a debacle. But some people see this as a chance to have a good image in society. Let me tell you about them:

1) Most likely, they will have social media accounts.

2) They will donate things on their birthdays or on any other occasions, and they will take photographs. This is the thing I hate. I mean, what can be more cheap than this? You want to flaunt how good you are. Rather than getting inner satisfaction. Even I have given many things and helped many old people and children while crossing the road. I saved my fast food money and gave this as a beggar on my way to coaching, giving water and food to cows and dogs. But I never took any pictures, and before today I hadn't told anybody I did such freaking things. Literally! Nobody's First reason is that I cannot The second practical reason is that it literally gives me inner satisfaction rather than a good image. Inner satisfaction matters too much. It makes me believe I'm good. But if I had taken photos, all these things would have given me the feeling of being good.

Hope! You got my point. 

Thanks! And take care.
You also matter.❤


6 Comments


  1. I like the way you said candidly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. It's better to talk straightforwardly. Isn't it?
      BTW, Thanks!

      Delete

  2. Your post made a lot of sense to me and I’m going to apply it the next time an opportunity comes up.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Having good image in society has many advantages. But, you can't compromise inner satisfaction for it. In today's era it's also difficult to have both.
    Гарних вихідних !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks! For taking the time to let me know.

      Stay Tuned!👈

      Delete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...