BirthDay!

Hey there, let me tell you something... 

 
When i was in class 3rd around 5 yrs back it was 28 March i was going to school by my school van. It is my birthday today, so a friend of mine asked me, "What are you getting home on your birthday?" At that point in time, I didn't know about ludo or football. I had just heard of these things from others' mouths and watched others play them. I said to him, "At this birthday, I'm getting football and Ludo." He was like - okay!!!    But i was a child i was too fascinated about it.   I was feeling kind of bad that I had told him that I would buy these things or get them as gifts. But you know what, i didn't told about it to anyone.  Surprise! My father bought these things for me. Nobody..Nobody told him, i want these things because even I didn't knew what they were. It was totally a miracle for me. Really..!!! 
 
My birthdays always have some sort of magic about them. Similar things happened to me this birthday. Let me tell you...
 
I had a light night dinner as I am on fast. I completed my journal and put off the room's light while thinking about one of my friends. I used to talk to that friend in this room, exactly on this sofa. Yeah!   You can say I am thinking fondly of past memories. I was thinking whether that friend would wish me  or not. Then I moved to the place where I talked to him on the phone, and acting like I was really talking to that friend while doing such things made me laugh at myself😂. Silly, isn't it? After that, I thought, "Leave it, and I moved on the second floor," as there is plenty of space, fresh air, plants, and a delectable night view; the second reason is that I started sleeping in a different room. So, (one thing I wanna add is that I'm doing 120 rounds of my second floor open hall). So, my routine continued, and it has many benefits, like after 120 rounds, my body gets tired up. so that I can fall asleep quickly because I think too much in bed. The second benefit is that it gives you time to talk to yourself. and many more. Anyway, while roaming, I talked to myself, and blah blah blah. It was around 11:50 p.m., my last 20 rounds were left, and the wind was in its sweet form. I always ask yes-or-no questions to nature, and most of the time it answers correctly. So, I asked nature whether that friend would wish me or not. The wind started moving; it touched my hair gently. I was way too happy with such a reaction, and guess what that friend wished me? I mean, there was a very low probability of getting wished by that friend, as there was a tussle between us. Although it was nice, it was again a kind of magic for me. Really!!  ðŸ˜€Many of you will not understand, but some of you will. In the end, 


 Love and Success,
Adarsh 

12 Comments

  1. Bhai Happiest Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhai nam to likh dete.. Waise.. Shukriya.. 😀

      Delete

  2. Adarsh Bro loved the story.. Keep posting and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you Adarsh. You don't know how nice your way of writing is. It's impressive 🤩. Keep Posting please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janmdin mubarak 🌙
    kesa raha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To whom you have wished birthday, how could his birthday go? Guess it.😂

      Delete
  5. Do you know me?? 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can count on you like four three two you'll be there 😂

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hey! Adarsh
    Can we do a collaboration??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janamdin Mubarak sir😂❤️✨️

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...