Recognized?

Today, it was about 5:53 a.m. when I woke up and got ready to go on a walk. When I had just started, I saw a person, and I thought that I recognised that person. So I increased my pace to reach that person, who was just going on. After a while, somehow I managed to get closer to that person. That person was not the one I thought it was. So, I walked out with a bit of laughter.

Later, I realised he was a stranger, and if I had gone and talked to that person, chances are that person would become my friend. But I saw that person moving forward. My conversations and my interactions could slow down the pace that person was moving at. Although I knew that in the journey that person would surely find someone. Just for the sake of that person's well-being, I decided not to interrupt. I did it right, huh? 

Similar situations arise in the lives of all of us. I had the option of being a stranger's friend. Taking this instance, in real life, a stranger and I are friends, but for the sake of betterment, I did what a good person would do. I let that person go... Although I didn't want that stranger to go, this is a reality that will happen someday. Why not as early as possible?

Because of all this, I am thinking about stopping blogging too. Should I?

Bye, 

Adarsh 

11 Comments

  1. Were you looking for me?? 😂
    Don't stop blogging at all. I really wait for you to post something. Don't stop yaar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I'll not stop.. okay!!
      Thanks for commenting means a lot. 😊

      Delete

  2. Your stories are fun to read . The way you take learnings from real things is superb. 🤠 I'm following your blog from last 6 months. Now i am addicted to your writings. I always check your blog atleast 7-8 times in a day. Please don't stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank You Mr.Anonymous.
      And I'm not gonna stop blogging.. Okay!! And from next time please mention your name also. It would be good for us.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so confused 😂. You know what i think, friendship adds some sort of meaning and happiness into life .So, Adarsh Mishra i would recommend you not to let go the person ,whom you want to make stay. #opinion 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. But i think sometimes leaving someone is good. Based on my real life incident- Me and my boyfriend were in relationship for more than 2 years. After that we broke up mutually, reasons were some trust issues he was unable to trust me and i did my hard to make him believe but his skepticism didn't gone.
    He came after 13 days of our break up and asked for if we could come in a relationship again. I loved him but with a lot of couraged i refused him. Now, still today he tries to be in contact with me. But now i avoid such shit. For me i let that know person go for the well being of his and i.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, there is no mutual breakup.Always In breakups, one is leaving and one is left. Which is cleared above in the line " He came after 13 days... " This line shows he wasn't able to move on.
      And second of all, I appreciate your opinion too. 👍🙊

      Gooday!

      Delete
  6. Haa maine dekha tha aapko aap jaate to ho subha subha. Waise aapki tabiyat theek hai. Suna tha kharab hogyi thi😂 Sachhi

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...