Gazing.

Sitting in the room and gazing outside the window. There is rain outside, tip-tip-tip-tip. Kinda funny.Lol! 😅


The moon is in its best vista form. It is looking so beautiful that you can stare at it for long hours and get happiness. Well, this is one of the good things that happened today. Actually, what happened is that right now there is a certain amount of boredom in my life.  There's nothing much appealing about it or capable of keeping you busy in it.  Well, exams are over, and they went well like always.  Now, nothing seems that interesting, whether it is blogging or interacting with other bloggers or people around me. Everything seems boring. Really!   And the worst part is I'm not filling this space with cringe movies and videos over internet.   So, all these things take my boredom to the next level. I'm just sitting with myself and enjoying my company. BTW, my birthday is coming in just a couple of days.😝 let's see what's going to happen.

 
You Folks! Tell me something about you, anything! Yeah! Even a hello will be appreciated. 
 
Love and Success,
Adarsh 

4 Comments


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...