Random One!

Happiness, sadness, anger, satisfaction, and peace—all these emotions are knocking on the door of my mind from time to time. I'm just enjoying all these emotions, literally! Whenever I get overwhelmed by any emotion, I let that emotion come out of me. For instance, if I'm happy, I'll not laugh until I get overwhelmed by it. If I'm sad, I won't cry until I get overwhelmed by it. If I get overwhelmed by the feeling of love, I use that time and emotion to text my close ones. Like!   Right now, I'm feeling too much to write anything, so I'm just writing this post.

Everything is going well! There are some milestones like, Wedding of my closed one in few months. My entrance test is just a month away. I've completed 5000 views with more than hundreds of comments and lots of lovely e-mails. I'm improving in many parts of my life. Currently! I'm learning speedreading, and I think it's a very good skill to have. 


Now that it's nighttime, I'm going to bed, and after a short distance of walking, I'm a bit tired. Okayy. It is just a random post with nothing to learn or get. I mean, today I have had many experiences, like when I talked to my younger sister with silence and passion. Then, obviously, it turned into an hour-long conversation. In the conversation, I learned many things from her. 

That's it for today. 

Goodnight! 

4 Comments

  1. Congratulations! For the milestones.
    And Adarsh, your unexpected posts are enjoyable to read.
    Keep writing and laughing 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, Adarsh, I also desire a blog.Really!  Reading your writings is so enjoyable. Your life intrigues me, and I wish I could hang out with you for a day. not a romantic date Ha, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bhaiya Angrezi main likh ke aap to kher dhaa rhe ho! 😂.
    Aapke comments to dekho. 😂😂

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...