How different it is?

It was the summer of 2020, and I was sitting on a chair and reading APJ Abdul Kalam sir's biography. It was totally nice. His journey, his life, his simplicity, the way he started, and the way he ended, had just won my heart. 
Then I switched my taste and moved on to the biography of Steve Jobs. It was also awesome: his life, his journey, the way he started, and the way he ended, giving his contribution to this world. The way he used simplicity in designing his first iPhone had just crossed my mind. The cycle continues. I went through all the men, whom I found to have made some contribution to this world. Like: I started with APJ Abdul Kalam Sir, then Steve Jobs, Robert T. Kiyosaki, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Dirubhai Ambani, Cal Newport, Mark Manson, Shwetabh Gangwar, Dr. Asha Dinesh, Kabir Shaib, Osho, and many more.

Although I have not read the biographies of everyone, I've gotten more than a glimpse of everyone I've mentioned above. 

After reading or listening, I've been thinking about the differences between a boy turning to high-value men and a girl turning to high-value women. 

For a girl, after she experiences her first menstrual cycle, she starts getting in touch with her feminine nature. And in the case of girls, she gets constant reminders of being a woman. A girl is valuable; all she has to do is safeguard her value and maintain her purity. Because, whether you accept it or not, throughout history, women have always been praised for maintaining their sanity or their values.

I've realised one thing: no matter how average the girl is, she'll get attention. Literally, I was in a bit of laughter realising this. You know why it is so: there is no dearth of low-value boys or males on the planet. So, a girl will always have attention. 

But in the case of boys, there is no such thing that gives them a constant reminder of their manhood. Literally!  If you're not serious, there is no such thing. The only thing that I've found is taking responsibility for yourself and giving something meaningful to this world. And other few terms like "hard work" and all. I'm not going to talk about them. I'm not wise enough to talk on such a topic right now because I'm in my teen years. I'll present contrary thoughts; chances are that in a few days I'll say something better on this topic, which will prove wrong in this post. 

There will be a second part to this post, and chances are it will be written by somebody smarter than me.


Stay Tuned and Thank You!
 Adarsh  

9 Comments

  1. Hey! I'm up for the collaboration. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a girl I'll say post is nice to read.😅 Keep Writing.
    And Waiting! for the second part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bhaiya 😜
    Aaj dekha maine aapka blog.Accha hai sach main.

    👋 bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Bacche! 😂 Ab tenth Hai padhlo..🙂

      Delete
  4. This is a nice post! I'm impressed that you've read that many inspirational books.
    I'm not sure I think girls always have attention, in fact I've seen boys being preferred more loll. So, that's a different opinion.
    Personally, I don't have much to say on the topic as of yet except that the start was nice. Since you'll write more on this, perhaps then.

    So, that's good. Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boss! Waiting for the next part. 😶

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...