Stories..

Oh Adarsh!  Why are things like this? Why did I say that like that? Am I doing it right? having such kind talks with yourself while walking 3 kilometres!  a day are just awesome. 

Just roaming on the street in the dark early mornings and nights. discovering what you're doing? Who you are?  Who could you be?

Just living life like this...

It is a very different kind of thing because talking to yourself doesn't give you happiness every time. Sometimes, you realise something that is necessary for you to realise but is so bitter that you should ignore it. But sometimes it actually gives satisfaction... Really! hands in the pocket, eyes staring down at shoes, and the way you're moving forward. The wind just slightly and gently touches your hair. Gratification for the people who are waiting for me to come back home. It's a weird feeling knowing that you're all alone and you have to do it all alone, but still, there are some people who are there to support you, love you, and hold your back in the good and bad times. 

Amazing! 

Listening to others quietly with some nodding and gestures sometimes seems interesting. As Jordan Peterson once said, "There are many problems in the world because people are unable to tell their stories." 
Based on a real life event: Two years ago, I was playing badminton. At that time, I was way too talkative. I used to crack jokes and make others laugh. I mean, I literally don't know how this happens to me; it is totally natural. I don't do this by myself, but mostly it happens. So, there was a person, and she is still alive. and hope so she will have a longer and healthier life.) That person came out of his or her house and started staring at us. It was weird, as I knew that person. I went up to that person and started looking at her. Then I cracked some jokes, and we started laughing. After that, we had an hour-long conversation, and that person told me, "Adarsh!" You cheered up my mood... Ahh!!  Ahh!  Before this event happened, I knew that I had a socially engaging personality, but I didn't know that I could have an impact on somebody's life. This made me believe that we all have some ability to influence the lives of others. And sometimes just talking can solve many problems. So, if you don't want to solve something, don't talk about that topic....Ha! Ha! Ha! 😅........Just kidding!

Whatsoever!  The situation was way better than I've described above.

So, that's it for today. It was just a random post, as most of my posts are. Maybe!  This post doesn't make any sense. But it's okay; I don't want it to make. 

Next Post :- How Different it is 

Love and Success
Adarsh 

1 Comments

  1. Real Life events are fun to read. 😂 And yeah! I also agree that talking can solve many problems. Even I have had many problems with my mate. We used to fight and after fighting we don't used to talk to each other, all this things had spoiled our relationship. But once, we decided to talk to each other after every fight and this small thing has improved our relationship drastically.

    Thank You 😁 It was my real life event.

    ReplyDelete


Liked the post? We want to hear it from you...