Consoles

After talking to my friend, I cut the call and went to have dinner. It was better than I was expecting it to be. As usual, I was in a good mood. After having dinner, my routine was simply to go for a walk. But while eating food, I got a phone call from my neighbour friend. He told me that my friend's grandma had just passed away. I was in a shocking mood because just a moment ago we were playing cricket together. I was teasing him for not hitting runs. After all this, I completed my dinner as soon as possible and decided to visit him and give him some reassurance that everything would be alright! But the problem was that I hated the display of emotions more than the emotion itself. So, I couldn't give him consoles. As his grandma's body was not there, I built up the courage to meet him. 

I went close to him and told him directly. Bro! I don't know how to give out consoles, so please tell me if there is any trouble. I'll try to help as much as I can. All this passed, and we engaged in normal conversation. Conversation motive was to lighten his pain. And I was successful in that. He was feeling good really :")

So, while walking, I thought about how different the lives of all of us are. The moment ago we all were happy but now this happened. Nobody knows what's going to happen next. Be happy and have gratitude for the people who are with you and for the things you have. 

That's it. 

Thank You!
Adarsh Mishra 

 

0 Comments